Wednesday, March 21, 2012

And a Great Time Was Had by All!

I got to visit with my folks last week, help my sister get her shop ready, attend my nephew's graduation party, and attend part of my sister-in-law's monthly crafting day. I am so lucky to have such great relatives. My sister hopes to open her gift shop soon, but really wanted to get it ready to use for her son-in-law's graduation party. (Congratulations, Jason!) It was fun helping her with the decorations.
My mom and I helped with some of the food. She insisted that we needed LOTS of potato salad. I think we made 30-40 pounds! Maybe not quiet that much, but almost. I thought I'd never get finished chopping the potatoes.
After the party, my mom and I went to my sister-in-law's home to do some needlepunching. I always enjoying going to visit her and my brother.
I had a great time and hope everyone else did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment