Saturday, October 29, 2011

Inspiration

I have been so lucky lately. My brother, Dan, and sister-in-law, Ginger, stopped by on their way home from a well-deserved vacation. They didn't get to stay long but we had a great visit. Ginger is the type of person who inspires and encourages everyone around her. She can always say, "Well, why don' you try ... ?" Whatever she says is the perfect answer to your problem!
Then, my sister, Tricia, the other half of PattyCake Originals, came for a visit. We talked, visited, and shopped. If we were younger, we would have had a slumber party. But we are older and can't stay up that long.
She said she wants to be an inspiration to others. She already is, she just doesn't realize it yet. She makes everyone feel at ease. Her spiritual gift is definitely Service.
Again, I say, I have been lucky to have these inspirational women in my life. Go out and inspire someone. Everbody can use it!

1 comment:

  1. Well Miss Ellen...aren't you sweet! I totally agree Tricia is an inspiration to others...all you sisters are. I'm so very blessed to be a part of your family!

    ReplyDelete